According to the preliminary Polish Central Statistical Office data, in January-August 2017 value of Polish exports was by 9.5% higher on a yearly basis and amounted to EUR 131,360bn. In the same period imports increased by 11.4% and recorded EUR 130,494bn, so the trade balance shaped at EUR 0,866bn.
Trade turnover between Poland and Norway increased by 13.0% yoy and amounted to EUR 2,961bn in January-August 2017. Polish exports increased by 4.5% to EUR 1,542bn, when imports increased by 23.9% to EUR 1,419bn. As a result, trade balance was positive and amounted to EUR 0,123bn.
Among main trading groups with the biggest share in total exports:
- Vehicles, Spaceships, Vessels (share of 35.4%) – CN code XVII – exports value growth by 1.3% yoy,
- Base metals products (share of 16.2%) – CN code XV – growth by 24.5%,
- Mechanic and electric equipment, to recording and reception of sound (share of 9.9%) – CN code XVI – growth by 5.2% yoy,
Among main trading groups with the biggest share in total imports:
- Live animals; animal products (share of 37.8%) – CN code I – imports value growth by 2.0% yoy,
- Base metals products (share of 27.3%) – CN code XV – growth by 31.1% yoy,
- Mineral products (share of 13.3%) – CN code V – growth by 631.7% yoy.,