According to the preliminary Polish Central Statistical Office data, in January-July 2017 value of Polish exports was by 8.4% higher on a yearly basis and amounted to EUR 114,649bn. In the same period imports increased by 11.% and recorded EUR 114,018bn, so the trade balance shaped at EUR 0,631bn.
Trade turnover between Poland and Norway increased by 13.0% yoy and amounted to EUR 2,632bn in January-July 2017. Polish exports increased by 1.6% to EUR 1,346bn, when imports increased by 28.0% to EUR 1,286bn. As a result, trade balance was positive and amounted to EUR 0,060bn.
Among main trading groups with the biggest share in total exports:
- Vehicles, Spaceships, Vessels (share of 35.0%) – CN code XVII – exports value drop by 7.5% yoy,
- Base metals products (share of 16.3%) – CN code XV – growth by 25.9%,
- Mechanic and electric equipment, to recording and reception of sound (share of 10.1%) – CN code XVI – growth by 5.5% yoy,
Among main trading groups with the biggest share in total imports:
- Live animals; animal products (share of 37.9%) – CN code I – imports value growth by 7.3% yoy,
- Base metals products (share of 26.8%) – CN code XV – growth by 32.7% yoy,
- Mineral products (share of 13.5%) – CN code V – growth by 642.9% yoy.,