According to the preliminary Polish Central Statistical Office data, in January-June 2017 value of Polish exports was by 8.4% higher on a yearly basis and amounted to EUR 99,133bn. In the same period imports increased by 10.9% and recorded EUR 98,161bn, so the trade balance shaped at EUR 0,972bn.
Trade turnover between Poland and Norway increased by 14.1% yoy and amounted to EUR 2,304bn in January-June 2017. Polish exports increased by 2.2% to EUR 1,189bn, when imports increased by 30.4% to EUR 1,115bn. As a result, trade balance was positive and amounted to EUR 0,074bn.
Among main trading groups with the biggest share in total exports:
- Vehicles, Spaceships, Vessels (share of 35.6%) – CN code XVII – exports value drop by 6.7% yoy,
- Base metals products (share of 16.5%) – CN code XV – growth by 29.5%,
- Mechanic and electric equipment, to recording and reception of sound (share of 9.9%) – CN code XVI – growth by 6.5% yoy,
Among main trading groups with the biggest share in total imports:
- Live animals; animal products (share of 35.4%) – CN code I – imports value growth by 2.4% yoy,
- Base metals products (share of 26.4%) – CN code XV – growth by 33.8% yoy,
- Mineral products (share of 15.3%) – CN code V – growth by 709.3% yoy.,