According to the preliminary Polish Central Statistical Office data, in January-May 2017 value of Polish exports was by 7.0% higher on a yearly basis and amounted to EUR 81,149bn. In the same period imports increased by 10.1% and recorded EUR 80,259bn, so the trade balance shaped at EUR 0,890bn.
Trade turnover between Poland and Norway increased by 14.1% yoy and amounted to EUR 1,884bn in January-May 2017. Polish exports decreased by 0.5% to EUR 0,953bn, when imports increased by 34.3% to EUR 0,931bn. As a result, trade balance was positive and amounted to EUR 0,022bn.
Among main trading groups with the biggest share in total exports:
- Vehicles, Spaceships, Vessels (share of 34.9%) – CN code XVII – exports value drop by 8.4% yoy,
- Base metals products (share of 16.3%) – CN code XV – growth by 22.7%,
- Mechanic and electric equipment, to recording and reception of sound (share of 10.0%) – CN code XVI – growth by 2.6% yoy,
Among main trading groups with the biggest share in total imports:
- Live animals; animal products (share of 36.5%) – CN code I – imports value drop by 2.5% yoy,
- Base metals products (share of 25.7%) – CN code XV – growth by 32.1% yoy,
- Mineral products (share of 17.9%) – CN code V – growth by 888.1% yoy.,