According to the preliminary Polish Central Statistical Office data, in January-April 2017 value of Polish exports was by 6.1% higher on a yearly basis and amounted to EUR 64,211bn. In the same period imports increased by 8.9% and recorded EUR 63,458bn, so the trade balance shaped at EUR 0,753bn.
Trade turnover between Poland and Norway increased by 19.1% yoy and amounted to EUR 1,534bn in January-April 2017. Polish exports increased by 4.6% to EUR 0,761bn, when imports by 37.7% to EUR 0,773bn. As a result, trade balance was negative and amounted to EUR 0,012bn.
Among main trading groups with the biggest share in total exports:
- Vehicles, Spaceships, Vessels (share of 35.9%) – CN code XVII – exports value drop by 7.2% yoy,
- Base metals products (share of 16.5%) – CN code XV – growth by 30.5%,
- Mechanic and electric equipment, to recording and reception of sound (share of 9.9%) – CN code XVI – growth by 0.1% yoy,
Among main trading groups with the biggest share in total imports:
- Live animals; animal products (share of 35.1%) – CN code I – imports value drop by 1.8% yoy,
- Base metals products (share of 23.6%) – CN code XV – growth by 24.2% yoy,
- Mineral products (share of 20.9%) – CN code V – growth by 1028.0% yoy.,