According to the preliminary Polish Central Statistical Office data, in January-March 2017 value of Polish exports was by 9.2% higher on a yearly basis and amounted to EUR 48,654bn. In the same period imports increased by 12.3% and recorded EUR 48,288bn, so the trade balance shaped at EUR 0,366bn.
Trade turnover between Poland and Norway increased by 37.6% yoy and amounted to EUR 1,201bn in January-March 2017. Polish exports increased by 30.1% to EUR 0,603bn, when imports by 46.1% to EUR 0,598bn. As a result, trade balance was positive and amounted to EUR 0,005bn.
Among main trading groups with the biggest share in total exports:
- Vehicles, Spaceships, Vessels (share of 36.3%) – CN code XVII – exports value growth by 51.9% yoy,
- Base metals products (share of 16.9%) – CN code XV – growth by 46.3%,
- Mechanic and electric equipment, to recording and reception of sound (share of 9.6%) – CN code XVI – growth by 3.8% yoy,
Among main trading groups with the biggest share in total imports:
- Live animals; animal products (share of 35.2%) – CN code I – imports value growth by 3.2% yoy,
- Mineral products (share of 26.4%) – CN code V – growth by 1256.8% yoy.,
- Base metals products (share of 20.7%) – CN code XV – drop by 15.4% yoy.