According to the preliminary Polish Central Statistical Office data, in January-February 2017 value of Polish exports was by 4.0% higher on a yearly basis and amounted to EUR 30,080bn. In the same period imports increased by 7.8% and recorded EUR 30,049bn, so the trade balance shaped at EUR 0,031bn.
Trade turnover between Poland and Norway increased by 21.7% yoy and amounted to EUR 0,682bn in January-February 2017. Polish exports increased by 23.9% to EUR 0,379bn, when imports by 19.0% to EUR 0,303bn. As a result, trade balance was positive and amounted to EUR 0,076bn.
Among main trading groups with the biggest share in total exports:
- Vehicles, Spaceships, Vessels (share of 36.2%) – CN code XVII – exports value growth by 36.1% yoy,
- Base metals products (share of 16.3%) – CN code XV – growth by 43.5%,
- Mechanic and electric equipment, to recording and reception of sound (share of 9.5%) – CN code XVI – drop by 1.8% yoy,
Among main trading groups with the biggest share in total imports:
- Live animals; animal products (share of 46.1%) – CN code I – imports value growth by 9.1% yoy,
- Base metals products (share of 23.6%) – CN code XV – drop by 1.5% yoy.
- Mineral products (share of 13.3%) – CN code V – growth by 392.8% yoy.