According to the preliminary Polish Central Statistical Office data, in January 2017 value of Polish exports was by 5.3% higher on a yearly basis and amounted to EUR 14,923bn. In the same period imports increased by 6.6% and recorded EUR 14,461bn, so the trade balance shaped at EUR 0,462bn.
Trade turnover between Poland and Norway increased by 27.2% yoy and amounted to EUR 0,374bn in January 2017. Polish exports increased by 12.2% to EUR 0,192bn, when imports by 48.2% to EUR 0,182bn. As a result, trade balance was positive and amounted to EUR 0,010bn.
Among main trading groups with the biggest share in total exports:
- Vehicles, Spaceships, Vessels (share of 34.6%) – CN code XVII – exports value drop by 11.5% yoy,
- Base metals products (share of 18.2%) – CN code XV – growth by 93.4%,
- Mechanic and electric equipment, to recording and reception of sound (share of 10.4%) – CN code XVI – growth by 17.7% yoy,
Among main trading groups with the biggest share in total imports:
- Live animals; animal products (share of 40.5%) – CN code I – imports value growth by 11.6% yoy,
- Base metals products (share of 21.1%) – CN code XV – growth by 11.2% yoy.
- Mineral products (share of 20.0%) – CN code V – growth by 1002.3% yoy.