According to the preliminary Polish Central Statistical Office data, in January-November 2016 value of Polish exports was by 1.7% higher on a yearly basis and amounted to EUR 168,167bn. In the same period imports increased by 0.4% and recorded EUR 163,806bn, so the trade balance shaped at EUR 4,361bn.
Trade turnover between Poland and Norway dropped by 12.2% yoy and amounted to EUR 3,806bn in January-November 2016. Polish exports decreased by 9.5% to EUR 2,967bn, when imports by 15.3% to EUR 1,710bn. As a result, trade balance improved to the level of EUR 0,387bn.
Among main trading groups with the biggest share in total exports:
- Vehicles, Spaceships, Vessels (share of 37.5%) – CN code XVII – exports value drop by 26.7% yoy,
- Base metals products (share of 13.4%) – CN code XV – drop by 1.6%,
- Mechanic and electric equipment, to recording and reception of sound (share of 10.0%) – CN code XVI – drop by 15.6% yoy,
Among main trading groups with the biggest share in total imports:
- Live animals; animal products (share of 47.2%) – CN code I – imports value growth by 33.6% yoy,
- Base metals products (share of 23.9%) – CN code XV – growth by 5.2% yoy.
- Vehicles, Spaceships, Vessels (share of 12.6%) – CN code XVII – drop by 59.1% yoy.