According to the preliminary Polish Central Statistical Office data, in January-October 2016 value of Polish exports was by 0.8% higher on a yearly basis and amounted to EUR 150,871bn. In the same period imports decreased by 0.8% and recorded EUR 146,459bn, so the trade balance shaped at EUR 4,412bn.
Trade turnover between Poland and Norway dropped by 15.5% yoy and amounted to EUR 3,300bn in January-October 2016. Polish exports decreased by 11.3% to EUR 1,860bn, when imports by 20.4% to EUR 1,439bn. As a result, trade balance improved to the level of EUR 0,421bn.
Among main trading groups with the biggest share in total exports:
- Vehicles, Spaceships, Vessels (share of 36.3%) – CN code XVII – exports value drop by 29.6% yoy,
- Base metals products (share of 13.5%) – CN code XV – drop by 5.6%,
- Mechanic and electric equipment, to recording and reception of sound (share of 10.2%) – CN code XVI – drop by 17.6% yoy,
Among main trading groups with the biggest share in total imports:
- Live animals; animal products (share of 45.8%) – CN code I – imports value growth by 23.3% yoy,
- Base metals products (share of 25.8%) – CN code XV – growth by 5.0% yoy.
- Vehicles, Spaceships, Vessels (share of 10.9%) – CN code XVII – drop by 67.4% yoy.