According to the preliminary Polish Central Statistical Office data, in January-September 2016 value of Polish exports was by 1.2% higher on a yearly basis and amounted to EUR 134,850bn. In the same time imports decreased by 0.6% and recorded EUR 130,716bn, so the trade balance shaped at EUR 4,134bn.
Trade turnover between Poland and Norway dropped by 12.2% yoy and amounted to EUR 2,959bn in January-September 2016. Polish exports decreased by 8.1% to EUR 1,693bn, when imports by 17.2% to EUR 1,267bn. As a result, trade balance improved to the level of EUR 0,426bn.
Among main trading groups with the biggest share in total exports:
- Vehicles, Spaceships, Vessels (share of 37.2%) – CN code XVII – exports value drop by 23.5% yoy,
- Base metals products (share of 13.3%) – CN code XV – drop by 5.2%,
- Mechanic and electric equipment, to recording and reception of sound (share of 9.9%) – CN code XVI – drop by 20.2% yoy,
Among main trading groups with the biggest share in total imports:
- Live animals; animal products (share of 44.7%) – CN code I – imports value growth by 22.1% yoy,
- Base metals products (share of 26.5%) – CN code XV – growth by 4.6% yoy.
- Vehicles, Spaceships, Vessels (share of 10.5%) – CN code XVII – drop by 59.7% yoy.