According to the preliminary Polish Central Statistical Office data, in January-November 2015 value of Polish exports was by 7.4% higher on a yearly basis and amounted to EUR 164,223bn. In the same time imports grew by 3.7% to EUR 160,736bn, so the trade balance shaped at EUR 3,487bn.
Trade turnover between Poland and Norway decreased by 9.1% yoy and amounted to EUR 4,320bn in January-November 2015. Polish exports decreased by 11.9% to EUR 2,315bn, when imports decreased by 5.7% to EUR 2,005bn. As a result, trade balance deteriorated to the level of EUR 0,310bn.
Among main trading groups with the biggest share in total exports:
- Vehicles, Spaceships, Vessels (share of 46.3%) – CN code XVII – exports value drop by 15.1% yoy,
- Base metals products (share of 12.3%) – CN code XV – drop by 27.9%,
- Mechanic and electric equipment, to recording and reception of sound (share of 10.8%) – CN code XVI – drop by 1.9% yoy,
Among main trading groups with the biggest share in total imports:
- Live animals; animal products (share of 29.8%) – CN code I – imports value drop by 2.1% yoy,
- Vehicles, Spaceships, Vessels (share of 26.2%) – CN code XVII – exports value growth by 1.4%,
- Base metals products (share of 19.1%) – CN code XV – growth by 9.7% yoy.