According to the preliminary Polish Central Statistical Office data, in January-October 2015 value of Polish exports was by 7.0% higher on a yearly basis and amounted to EUR 148,051bn. In the same time imports grew by 3.5% to EUR 145,178bn, so the trade balance shaped at EUR 2,873bn.
Trade turnover between Poland and Norway decreased by 7.3% yoy and amounted to EUR 4,197bn in January-October 2015. Polish exports decreased by 13.6% to EUR 2,095bn, when imports increased by 1.5% to EUR 1,796bn. As a result, trade balance deteriorated to the level of EUR 0,299bn.
Among main trading groups with the biggest share in total exports:
- Vehicles, Spaceships, Vessels (share of 45.8%) – CN code XVII – exports value drop by 19.1% yoy,
- Base metals products (share of 12.7%) – CN code XV – drop by 27.0%,
- Mechanic and electric equipment, to recording and reception of sound (share of 11.0%) – CN code XVI – 0% (unchanged) yoy,
Among main trading groups with the biggest share in total imports:
- Live animals; animal products (share of 29.5%) – CN code I – imports value drop by 2.4% yoy,
- Vehicles, Spaceships, Vessels (share of 26.7%) – CN code XVII – exports value growth by 6.8%,
- Base metals products (share of 19.4%) – CN code XV – growth by 9.9% yoy.