According to the preliminary Polish Central Statistical Office data, in January-September 2015 value of Polish exports was by 7.2% higher on a yearly basis and amounted to EUR 131,549bn. In the same time imports grew by 4.0% to EUR 129,418bn, so the trade balance shaped at EUR 2,131bn.
Trade turnover between Poland and Norway decreased by 8.4% yoy and amounted to EUR 3,366bn in January-September 2015. Polish exports decreased by 14.9% to EUR 1,843bn, when imports increased by 1.1% to EUR 1,523bn. As a result, trade balance deteriorated to the level of EUR 0,319bn.
Among main trading groups with the biggest share in total exports:
- Vehicles, Spaceships, Vessels (share of 44.6%) – CN code XVII – exports value drop by 22.4% yoy,
- Base metals products (share of 12.9%) – CN code XV – drop by 27.3%,
- Mechanic and electric equipment, to recording and reception of sound (share of 11.4%) – CN code XVI – growth by 1.1%,
Among main trading groups with the biggest share in total imports:
- Live animals; animal products (share of 30.4%) – CN code I – imports value drop by 3.0% yoy,
- Vehicles, Spaceships, Vessels (share of 21.7%) – CN code XVII – exports value drop by 21.6%,
- Base metals products (share of 21.0%) – CN code XV – growth by 15.0% yoy.