According to the preliminary Polish Central Statistical Office data, in January-August 2015 value of Polish exports was by 7.2% higher on a yearly basis and amounted to EUR 115,602bn. In the same time imports grew by 3.3% to EUR 113,388bn, so the trade balance shaped at EUR 2,214bn.
Trade turnover between Poland and Norway decreased by 14.2% and amounted to EUR 2,822bn in January-August 2015. Polish exports decreased by 20.1% to EUR 1,573bn, when imports decreased by 5.3% to EUR 1,249bn. As a result, trade balance deteriorated to the level of EUR 0,324bn.
Among main trading groups with the biggest share in total exports:
- Vehicles, Spaceships, Vessels (share of 42.0%) – CN code XVII – exports value drop by 47.6% yoy,
- Base metals products (share of 13.7%) – CN code XV – drop by 39.0%,
- Mechanic and electric equipment, to recording and reception of sound (share of 12.0%) – CN code XVI – growth by 0.7%,
Among main trading groups with the biggest share in total imports:
- Live animals; animal products (share of 32.3%) – CN code I – imports value drop by 2.6% yoy,
- Base metals products (share of 22.7%) – CN code XV – growth by 16.8%,
- Vehicles, Spaceships, Vessels (share of 17.2%) – CN code XVII – exports value drop by 57.4%,