According to the preliminary Polish Central Statistical Office data, in January-July 2015 value of Polish exports was by 6.2% higher on a yearly basis and amounted to EUR 101,511bn. In the same time imports grew by 2.6% to EUR 99,575bn, so the trade balance shaped at EUR 1,936bn.
Trade turnover between Poland and Norway decreased by 17.1% and amounted to EUR 2,460bn in January-July 2015. Polish exports decreased by 23.1% to EUR 1,391bn, when imports decreased by 7.8% to EUR 1,069bn. As a result, trade balance deteriorated to the level of EUR 0,322bn yoy.
Among main trading groups with the biggest share in total exports:
- Vehicles, Spaceships, Vessels (share of 42.4%) – CN code XVII – exports value drop by 36.9% yoy,
- Base metals products (share of 14.0%) – CN code XV – drop by 28.0%,
- Mechanic and electric equipment, to recording and reception of sound (share of 12.2%) – CN code XVI – growth by 1.0%,
Among main trading groups with the biggest share in total imports:
- Live animals; animal products (share of 33.3%) – CN code I – imports value drop by 2.9% yoy,
- Base metals products (share of 23.8%) – CN code XV – growth by 16.8%,
- Vehicles, Spaceships, Vessels (share of 16.4%) – CN code XVII – exports value drop by 50.5%,
Polish-norwegian trade cooperation in 2004-2015 (in EUR thous.)