According to the preliminary Polish Central Statistical Office data, in January-June 2015 value of Polish exports was by 6.7% higher on a yearly basis and amounted to EUR 87,175bn. In the same time imports grew by 1.9% to EUR 84,298bn, so the trade balance shaped at EUR 2,877bn.
Trade turnover between Poland and Norway decreased by 22.3% and amounted to EUR 2,082bn in January-June 2015. Polish exports decreased by 28.5% to EUR 1,176bn, when imports decreased by 12.4% to EUR 0,906bn. As a result, trade balance deteriorated to the level of EUR 0,270bn yoy.
Among main trading groups with the biggest share in total exports:
- Vehicles, Spaceships, Vessels (share of 41.9%) – CN code XVII – exports value drop by 43.7% yoy,
- Base metals products (share of 14.7%) – CN code XV – drop by 28.4%,
- Mechanic and electric equipment, to recording and reception of sound (share of 11.6%) – CN code XVI – drop by 7.8%,
Among main trading groups with the biggest share in total imports:
- Live animals; animal products (share of 34.1%) – CN code I – imports value drop by 2.4% yoy,
- Base metals products (share of 22.6%) – CN code XV – growth by 11.6%,
- Vehicles, Spaceships, Vessels (share of 15.0%) – CN code XVII – exports value drop by 60.5%,
Polish-norwegian trade cooperation in 2004-2015 (in EUR thous.)