Sale or Joint Venture
Old Town, 1-10 Długi Targ Street
On 16th of February 2015 Agencja Rozwoju Pomorza S.A. (Pomerania Development Agency Co.) domiciled in Gdańsk announced a competitive written tender for the sale of or establishment of a joint venture to develop a complex of built-up lots located in the most prestigious quarters of Gdańsk, i.e. in the Main City at 1-10 Long Market, opposite the Artus Court and Neptune Fountain, delimited by Mieszczańska, Ławnicza, and Ogarna Streets.
The procedure concerns:
- ownership title to the cadastral lots Nos.: 471/2 sized 0.0772 ha, and 471/1 sized 0.0400 ha, for which District Court Gdańsk-North in Gdańsk maintains land and mortgage register number GD1G/00093061/6, built up with listed heritage townhouses totalling 3,306 sq.m. in usable floor area,
- ownership title to the cadastral lots Nos.: 474/18 sized 0.0251 ha, 474/23 sized 0.0210 ha, and 474/24 sized 0.2503 ha, for which District Court Gdańsk-North in Gdańsk maintains land and mortgage register number GD1G/00227040/2,all located in Gdańsk in the quarter delimited by Long Market, Mieszczańska, Ławnicza, and Ogarna Streets.
The tendering procedure is split into two stages:
- Stage I: submission of declarations of intention to transact the purchase or enter into an investment joint venture on or before 15 June 2015, 15:00 hours,
- Stage II: submission of final tenders on or before 15 October 2015, 15:00 hours.
To obtain the Information Memorandum on the real property, please pay the fee of PLN 500 + VAT. The fee for the Memorandum, as well as the tender security should be paid by transfer to the bank account of ARP SA with mBank SA: No. 55 1140 1065 0000 2928 4500 1001.
Please, note the following reservations:
- the seller enjoys complete freedom in his selection of the declarations submitted at Stage I of the procedure and the final tenders,
- the seller retains the right to call off and cancel the procedure at any stage without giving the reasons.
The Rules of Competitive Tendering integrally incorporated in this announcement are available at: www.dlugitarg1-10.com.
Our address for submission of tenders and enquiries:
Pomerania Development Agency Co. (Agencja Rozwoju Pomorza S.A.)
Arkońska St. 6, 80-387 Gdańsk, Poland
tel. (+48) 58 32 33 101
pdf | 255.82 KB